The pageant wanted all the girls to create a possibility of a banner to use for next competitions. I love art, but, after grade 9 I stopped taking it to pursue the sciences. I never have taken graphic design or anything like that, but here is my banner created on microsoft publisher to the best of my ability! Enjoy! And thank you to Sign Source for donating the banner!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.